UDH HAMPTON is a 22-building medium rise affordable housing project for the working class or starter families who need a convenient place to stay near work or school.
• It is ideal for those working in Metro Manila, as well as the Cavite and Alabang areas.
• It is an alternative for renters who can use their money as down payment for their very own unit.
• This project targets the B, C, and D markets.
Location And Accessibility:
• Located at Buhay na Tubig, Imus, Cavite
• Accessible via three-point access routes: SLEX, CAVITEX and Daang Hari
• It is conveniently located along Patindig Araw Road, and Imus City Hall
✔ Project Vital Statistic:
• Total Land Area – 41,871 sqm.
• Total Saleable Floor Area – 56,800 sqm.
• Total No. of Buildings – Twenty Two (22) buildings – 4-storeys each, with elevator
• Total No. of units – 1,988 units
• 1 Bed Room (25sqm) and 2 Bed Room (34.80sqm)
• Total parking slots – 465 slots (332 car, 133 motorcycle)
✔ Amenities and Facilities:
• Multipurpose Hall
• Swimming pool
• Admin Office
• Basketball Court
• Children’s playground
• Perimeter Fence
✔ Unit Inclusion:
• Tiled Finish Flooring (Interior)
• Tiled Finish Flooring (T&B)
• Painted Wall (Interior)
• Tiled Wall (T&B)
• Aluminum Windows with clear glass
• Kitchen countertop, sink, cabinets, and overhead cabinets
• Toilet and bath fixtures (shower, water closet and lavatory with faucet)
• Equipped with sprinkler system and smoke detector
✔ Sample Computation:
★ 1Br Ground Floor (25sqm) ★
TCP: Php 1,165,000.00
Res. Fee: Php 10,000.00
DP/Equity: Php 54,000.00 payable for 4 months
or Php 13,500.00 monthly equity
Loan Value: Php 1,129,000.00
Estimated MA for 30 years upon Pag-Ibig loan take-out is Php 7,268.78 (MRI/FI not included)